Important! Read before enabling
- These steps are dependent on your Single sign-on provider and may change without notice. Always refer to your Single Sign-on provider for the latest instructions.
- Contact a Procurify representative if you're considering setting up Okta to ensure you have the correct plan enabled for the integration.
- Only Superusers are able to set up SSO integrations.
- Sign in to your Okta domain with an administrator account and navigate to the Applications tab. Select the green Add Application button, followed by the Create New App button.
- Select Web from the Platform dropdown, and OpenID Connect as the sign-on method. Then, select Create.
- Copy the following URL: https://login.procurify.com/login/callback into the Login redirect URI field. Select the Implicit (Hybrid) option under Grant type allowed and click the Save button. (For new SSO connections select the checkbox Refresh Token then click Save)
- On the following page, copy the Client ID from Okta. In Procurify, access the Procurify SSO configuration page by selecting SETTINGS → Single sign-on Preferences and select SET UP below Okta. Then, paste into the Client ID field of the Procurify SSO configuration page within Procurify.
- If you do not see the Single Sign-on link on your Settings page in Procurify, contact your Customer Service Manager to have them enable it.
5. Paste the following URL: https://[your okta domain].okta.com/.well-known/openid-configuration into the OpenID Configuration field and replace the section marked with [your okta domain] text with your Okta domain.
6. Once all the above steps have been completed, be sure to click Save to enable your SSO setup, then provide access to Procurify from your SSO client.