SEO: budget import, concatenate cells with comma, combine account codes with comma
This article covers how to combine your account codes into a single cell to enter into CSV import files.
Downloading your list of Account Codes
You must be a Superuser or have custom permissions to access Procurify Settings to complete the following steps.
- Navigate to Settings → Manage Chart of Accounts
- In the top right, click Export CSV . The CSV will be emailed to the e-mail addresses associated with your profile.
- Locate and download the CSV in your e-mail inbox.
Creating a single cell with multiple Account Codes
- Open the downloaded CSV file.
- In a column to the side, create a list of all applicable account codes by copying and pasting values from the Account Code and Subcode columns.
- In the cell below, use the textjoin formula to combine the above into a single cell.
- E.g. . (Replace "H1:H8" with the relevant cell references)
- This will create the following
This cell can be copied to any import template where multiple account codes need to be applied to a single cell. Ensure to select Paste Values