- API Feature Flag needs to be turned on (Please Check Pricing Plan?)
I. Create a dedicated API/Integrations Superuser
- In Procurify, go to Settings → Manage User
- Click + Add new user. Use an email address which you have access to in case the password ever needs to be reset for this user.
- Assign the Role of Superuser using the dropdown menu
- Ensure to check the email to set the password for the user. Best Practice: Use a password vault to store this password and provide the password to the relevant employees.
- Once the form is completed, click the Add User button.
- Open the email received to create the password for this user.
Important: The user created above must always be active to keep the API connection open.
II. Create the API Credentials
- Log in to your domain as the user created in the steps above.
- Navigate to Settings → Integrations
- Under Procurify API, click View. If you do not see the Procurify API option or do not see the screen below, please reach out to a Procurify Representative.
- In the Description Field, enter Software which will use this API connection and click Create Application. Note: The page may take a few seconds to load, do not navigate away. The page will generate a Client ID and Client Secret. Important: These credentials are only displayed once, ensure save these credentials somewhere safe, such as a Password Vault application.