Custom Fields can be added to your newly created Bills. The following article outlines how to add Custom Fields to your Bills. Due to customization, your interface text may differ. In this article, we are using the default labels Location and Department. Learn more here.
- Select Settings on the left-hand navigation bar
- Select Customize Bill Form
- Select Add New Field
- Fill in the fields: field name, Location, Department, and Account Code
- Once all of the fields are filled in, click Create
You will see the newly created Custom Fields when you create a Bill!
- Select the Add Cost drop-down field at the bottom of the Bill.