How do I use Amazon PunchOut?
Once you've finished setting up Amazon PunchOut for your Procurify domain, review the following article for instructions. Request an Order with Amazon PunchOut
How can I confirm my order was Purchased with Amazon?
When a Purchase Order is successfully submitted to Amazon, Procurify will display "Purchased" next to the line items that have been accepted by Amazon. If Amazon doesn't accept an item, Procurify will inform you on the Purchase Order that there was an issue with the item, and display "Order Cancelled" under the status column. Hovering over the "Order Cancelled" status will provide you with additional details as to why the order was unsuccessful.
I followed the steps, but I'm unable to use Amazon PunchOut
2. Amazon Business Settings: ensure user(s) have been added to Amazon. View the Setting Up an Amazon Business Account article for a full guide on how to add users to the Amazon Business Account
3. Requisitioner & Punchout User(s): all Punchout users must be assigned the role of "Requisitioner & PunchOut User" , please see our guide on How to Assign Requisitioner & Punchout User(s) Roles in Amazon
4. Test Mode: Enabling Live orders to be made on Amazon Punchout will require you to disable Test Mode on Amazon Punchout Settings, please follow the steps on How to disable Test Mode on Amazon Punchout to begin making Live orders.
5. Shared Settings: The Payment & Address information should be "shared" , this is to allow for all users with Punchout & requisitioner access to make Punchout orders, please see the link on How to adjust Payment & Address settings to Shared on Amazon
I entered my shipping information into Amazon, but it does not show up in Procurify
The shipping address is based on what location is selected on Procurify’s side not Amazon. Amazon does require a shipping address as a Set- Up need, but the shipping address comes from Procurify not Amazon. To add a shipping address in Procurify please read How to Add Shipping Addresses to a Location.
I want to use Amazon PunchOut, but when walking through the setup steps I do not see the Amazon Business domain for my region. Can I still use Amazon PunchOut?Amazon PunchOut is currently available for Amazon customers accessing Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk, or Amazon.ca . If using Amazon PunchOut from outside of these domain regions, international shipping costs may apply. Please contact Amazon support if you have any questions regarding international shipping.
Orders are not processing, and I'm unable to submit items for approval.
Read detailed instructions: Able to place an order in Amazon from Procurify, but the order is not submitting for approval
- Don't close the Procurify window. There is a pop-up window on the Procurify side that must remain open until the request is submitted.
- Users are usually prompted to add an Account Code to the PunchOut item before it gets added to the RFO. If this page is closed before adding to the request, the RFO will not be saved as a draft.
Still need help?
Check out Amazon's support page, or contact our Technical Support team by scrolling to the top of the following web page and selecting Contact Us available at the top right-hand side of the screen.