A receiving report is an internal document that is used to record materials and inventory received by the company. This report is used to send to other departments to notify them on what has been received and ready for use.
- Navigate to Accounts Payable → Spend Reports
- Click Receiving
- Click View Items for a basic overview of item receipt.
- Click Receive Logs to view who received the items.
- Click the PO number to view more details.
- Select Filter at the top of the screen to filter by Dates or Vendor
- If you want to download a CSV of the Receiving Summary, click Export CSV available at the top right-hand side of the screen.