What are you able to do as a Requester in Procurify?
As a requestor you can
- create order requests, travel requests, and/or expense requests.
- check the status of your requests and orders
- replicate or delete requests
- send messages to your colleagues regarding your requests and orders
- adjust your notification settings
The dashboard displays a summary your requests, including: Recent Activity, Recent Comments, and Pending Items
Need to request for an order? How to create an Order Request.
Going somewhere? How to create a Travel Request.
Expense reports are used for off-contract spending and other materials your organization doesn’t buy as often. How to create a Request for Expense.
Check the status of your requests
In Procurify, it's easy to check the status of your requests. Each of their status pages will show you all your Pending, Approved, and Denied requests. Check your Request Status here.
- Click on Request, then select Order, Travel, or Expense.
- The Order Status page will show all your orders. Different tabs break down what status the order is in.
- Find and select the Request you want to check
Replicate an order
Do you have a recurring order? Use the replicate order functionality to replicate your orders.
Delete an order
Turns out that you don’t need the order you’ve submitted. Don't worry; if your request is still pending, you can delete it!