- receiving a PO, receive an order
- attach packing slip
- shipping document
- Click Receive on the left-hand navigation bar
- Click on the purchase order number
- Enter the number of items that have passed and/or failed quality inspection. If all items pass inspection, click Accept all to mark all items as Pass
- Click Receive items.
Your items have been marked as received!
Uploading a Packing Slip:
- To attach a packing slip, click Upload to select a file from your computer. Alternatively, drag and drop the file(s) to the Packing Slips section.
- To associate the packing slip with specific line items, click the paper clip button next to the uploaded file.
- Select which item(s) you want to attach the packing slip to.
- Select Attach packing slips.
To find packing slip associated with an item, click the options button next to the line item and click Packing Slip.