- How do partially received orders flow through to NetSuite?
NetSuite will receive all purchase orders and (partial) item receipts from Procurify during syncs.
You may pay for the partially received order by completing the following steps:
1. Open up the PO within NetSuite.
2. Click Bill at the bottom of the PO.
3. NetSuite automatically includes all line items from the PO. Edit the quantity for the items to be billed.
Changes will be displayed back onto the PO. Further Bill creation from the PO screen will attempt to bill the balance of the PO content, these bills can be edited to match the received quantities.
- Quantities or line items requiring to be manually edited on the Bill to match received quantities when doing partial billing is a limitation on NetSuite.