A quick guide on the Community
We’re excited to share more about the community with you and how to get the most out of your experience.
Our Community Purpose
The Procurify community is a supportive and empowering space for all procurement, finance, and technology enthusiasts to discuss best practices, help and learn from each other, and connect on a deeper level.
At Procurify, we encourage everyone to take time for personal growth and learning, so we want to extend that to you and create a space for our community members to grow and learn from each other.
Our Community Culture
This is a place for everyone to come to a positive, warm, energetic, and supportive environment for community members to thrive in.
When you sign in, on the right hand side, you have your profile settings. This will be the hub of all of your activities within the community. You'll be able to see what you're following, what you've commented and what posts you've made.
Finding Information Within the Community
Within the search, you’ll be able to search within the help centre and the community at the same time. There will be two columns: 1) knowledge base results and 2) community results. You’ll be able to browse the content in both categories and find information that best suits what you’re looking for.
Participating Within the Community
Ask a question or submit a comment to:
- Ask questions or for advice within the relevant topics
- Share your challenges, expertise, and experiences
- Share any helpful resources you find along the way
Before you post a question, it's always a good idea to run a quick search to see if the question has already been asked and answered in the community.
Asking a Question
- Click Ask a Question in the top-right side of any community page.
- Enter a Title for your question, best practice, or tips and tricks.
- Enter Details, which can be more details about your topic. Use the formatting toolbar as needed. If you want to add an image, the maximum file size is 2MB.
- Select a Discussion for the post from the drop-down menu, select the topic that best fits your post.
- Click Submit.
Follow Content on the Community to Get Updates
You can follow discussion or questions within the community. When you follow a discussion or questions, you’ll be subscribed and notified by email when there’s a new discussion, question, or comment.
You can stop following any discussion or questions any time by clicking on your profile when you sign in. There will be a list of discussion or questions you are following and you’ll be able to manage subscriptions within your profile settings.
Following Question or Discussion
In the community, you can follow discussion and questions. You will not be notified when updates are made to existing questions.
Follow a Discussion
- Navigate to the discussion.
- Click the Follow button. Choose notifications for new questions and all comments or new questions posted.
- For posts, you will receive email notifications for new questions only under the discussion chosen and comments.
Follow a Question
- Navigate to the question.
- Click the Follow button.
- You will receive email notifications for any new comments on the question posted.
Post is closed for comments.