- Understanding your Budget and Spend Pipeline
- Understanding and Setting Up Approval Routing Groups
- Getting Started With Procurify
- Create Locations and Departments
- Adding Users
- Set Up - Chart of Accounts
- How to Renew Budgets Using the Budgets Import Tool
- How to Update Budgets Using the Budget Import Tool
- Assigning User Locations
- User Access Levels in Procurify
- Managing User Roles and Permissions
- Applying User Roles
"How to" and Q&A articles to get you back on track.
- What do the Different Bill Label Colors Mean?
- How to Complete a Credit Card Reconciliation that was Already Started
- What Happens when Orders from Amazon get Canceled?
- How to Put an Unbilled Item onto an Already Created Bill
- How to Change Bill Status from Approved to Pending?
- Is it Possible to Receive Email Notifications Only for Certain Requests or Purchase Orders?
Where it all starts!
- Requester - Getting Started!
- Request for Order (RFO)
- Request for Travel (RFT)
- Request an Expense
- Check Your Order Requests
- Check Your Travel Requests
Everything you will need to know as an approver.
- Overview of Real-time Budgets
- Approve an Order
- Approve a Travel
- Approve an Expense
- Approve a Bill
- Check Previously Approved and Denied Orders
Your workflow from purchasing to receiving.
- Understanding Purchase Order Numbering
- Checking the Receive Status of Sent Purchase Order Emails
- Bidding on a Request for Quote
- Viewing and Accepting a Vendor Bid
- Submitting a Request for Quote
- Request for Quote Overview
Bills, Payments, and how to track spending.
- Apply Multiple Account Codes to an Unbilled Item
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Applying Taxes to Bills
- Accounts Payable - Set Up
- Receiving Summary
A guide to Procurify on-the-go.
Helpful guides on importing and exporting data via CSV files.
Getting more out of Procurify!
- Setting Up and Launching the PIX Image Scanner Tool
- What is the Difference Between PunchOut and CheckOut?
- Using the Global Search Field
- Amazon PunchOut Integration Overview
- Setting up an Amazon Business Account
- Setting up Amazon PunchOut in Procurify