- Understanding your Budget and Spend Pipeline
- Getting Started With Procurify
- Create Locations and Departments
- Adding Users
- Approval Routing
- Set Up - Chart of Accounts
- Understanding and Setting Up Approval Routing Groups
- How to Restrict Procurement List by Department
- How to Renew Budgets Using the Budgets Import Tool
- How to Update Budgets Using the Budget Import Tool
- Assigning User Locations
- User Access Levels in Procurify
"How to" and Q&A articles to get you back on track.
- How Can a Requester Find the Purchase Order Number for Their Approved Request
- How to Import Product Catalog
- Can I Merge Purchase Orders?
- How to Delete Pending Order Request
- How to Import Credit Card Statement
- Can I Create a Purchase Order Using the Mobile App?
Where it all starts!
- Requester - Getting Started!
- Request for Order (RFO)
- Multiple attachments for order items
- Replicate Order
- Delete an Order
- Request for Travel (RFT)
Everything you will need to know as an approver.
- Approve an Order
- Real-Time Budgets
- Approve a Travel
- Approve an Expense
- Approve a Bill
- Check Previously Approved and Denied Orders
Your workflow from purchasing to receiving.
- Bidding on a Request for Quote
- Viewing and Accepting a Vendor Bid
- Submitting a Request for Quote
- Request for Quote Overview
- Auto-receive items when creating purchase orders
- How to Receive and Unreceive Items in the PO
Bills, Payments, and how to track spending.
- Apply Multiple Account Codes to an Unbilled Item
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Applying Taxes to Bills
- Accounts Payable - Set Up
- Receiving Summary
A guide to Procurify on-the-go.
Helpful guides on importing and exporting data via CSV files.
Getting more out of Procurify!
- Using the Global Search Field
- Amazon PunchOut Integration Overview
- Setting up an Amazon Business Account
- Setting up Amazon PunchOut in Procurify
- Setting up an Amazon Business Group
- Request an Order with Amazon PunchOut