- Exporting employee reimbursable expenses
- Create a bill. Review the following article for instructions on how to create a bill.
- Select the Accounts Payable tab on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select the Manage Bills tab
- Select the Approved tab
- Select Filters
- Select the Expense Bills Only drop-down and select the toggle Unexported Bills, so the wording YES appears.
- Select the checkboxes beside the bills you wish to Export and select Export bills and select Submit. On the right-hand side of the screen, it will show which bills have been exported.
- Transaction Pro: Mapping Employee Expenses from Procurify to QuickBooks
- The CSV file can be imported to your accounting system with modifications or via your preferred middleware product.