- Setting up HomeDepot with Procurify
The following article outlines how to set up HomeDepot PunchOut and group access in Procurify:
Setting up an Account with HomeDepot PunchOut:
- Send an email request to your HomeDepot account sales rep and CC “Joshua_D_Getty@homedepot.com” and “MICHAEL_KAMOR@homedepot.com." To set up HomeDepot PunchOut, you’ll need to spend $ 50,000 per year in orders.
- HomeDepot will provide the following PunchOut credentials:
- Punchout URL
- Orders URL
- Buyer Network ID
- Supplier Network ID
- Shared Secret
- Using the credentials provided by HomeDepot, the PunchOut will be set up in your Procurify domain, and the testing will begin.
- Once the testing is successful, and orders are placed successfully, the PunchOut will go live using the Production Order posting URL
Integrating HomeDepot with Procurify:
- In Procurify, select Settings on the left-hand navigation bar. Only users with Admin access can select SETTINGS and select PunchOut Suppliers.
- Select the Set Up or View button under HomeDepot PunchOut.
- Select +Add New Group.
- Enter the Punchout Groups name (which will be displayed when the requester selects Supplier Portal. The recommendation is to name the Group by Location within Procurify).
- Select the appropriate PunchOut domain from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the fields using the information using the credentials provided by HomeDepot.
- If you wish to invite all users to use the PunchOut, click on Edit under Group Access, you can Select All or to add an individual user, type in the user's name in the search field and click the checkbox beside the user's name to add them) Select Save
- Choose the Bill to address and the payment method used for the Punchout orders.
- If you do not see a Payment Method option, one will need to be created; see How to Add Bank and Credit Card Accounts to create a new payment method within your Procurify Domain.
- Select Complete integration