- Setting up Sigma PunchOut
The following article outlines how to set up MilliporeSigma PunchOut and group access to Procurify.
Setting up an Account with MilliporeSigma:
- Send an email request to email@example.com and CC your MilliporeSigma account Sales Rep or Account Executive to setup the PunchOut, to get MilliporeSigma PunchOut, you’ll need to spend $ 50,000 per year in orders with MilliporeSigma. Please expect up to 4-8 weeks for setting up the online catalog with MilliporeSigma .
- MilliporeSigma will open an Internal Project for tracking and will provide the following PunchOut credentials:
- From/Credential Domain/ ID
- To/Credential Domain/ ID
- Shared Secret/Password
- Test and Production Punchout URL
Integrating MilliporeSigma with Procurify:
- In Procurify, select SETTINGS on the left-hand navigation bar. Only users with Admin access can select SETTINGS and select PunchOut Suppliers.
- Select the SET UP or VIEW button under MiliporeSigma PunchOut.
- Select +ADD NEW GROUP.
- Enter in the Punchout Groups name (Will be displayed when the requester selects Supplier Portal. The recommendation is to name the Group by Locations within Procurify).
- Select the appropriate PunchOut domain from the drop-down menu.
- Fill the following fields using the information using the credentials provided by MilliporeSigma.
- If you wish to invite all users to use the PunchOut, click on Edit under Group Access, you can SELECT ALL or to add an individual user, type in the user's name in the search field and click the checkbox beside the user's name to add them) Select SAVE
- Choose the Bill to address and the payment method to be used for the Punchout orders.
- If you do not see a Payment Method option one will need to be created, see How to Add Bank and Credit Card Accounts to create a new payment method within your Procurify Domain.
- Select Complete integration