- What are the differences between the different Approval Routings?
There are three types of Approval Routings:
- Requests (Order, Travel, Expense, Funds)
- Request Orders Approval Routing is a required component of Procurify setup.
- Approval Routings for Bills and/or Payments are optional and can be disabled. For more information, Pease contact to a Procurify representative.
For customers who have disabled bill or payment approval routing, bills and payments do not require approval. For customers who have bill and payment and approval routings enabled, Bill and/or Payment will require approvals and approval routings.
Note: Bill and Payment approvals DO NOT default to the same approval routing as Order approvals, they are separate and require a separate approval group.
- There is no .csv import functionality to set up bill or payment approvals.
- Approval Delegation is not available for payment approvals.