- What are the differences between the different Approval Routings?
There are three types of Approval Routings:
- Requests - RFO - Request for Orders
They are all independent of each other.
- Request Orders are required and cannot be bypassed. They are required for the proper setup of your Procurify account.
- Request for Bills and/or Payments are optional. They can be disabled. Please contact your Procurify representative if you're interested in having this disabled.
For customers who have the skip bill or payment approvals toggled on, this means that they just auto-approve. For customers who don't have this toggled on, it means they will need to set up Bill and/or Payment approvals. Bill and Payment approvals DO NOT default to the same approval routing as Order approvals, they are separate and require a separate approval group.
- There are NO IMPORT options to set up bill or payment approvals.
- There is NO delegation functionality for bill or payment approvals.