- What does Pending mean?
- What does Cancelled mean?
- What does Needs Attention mean?
- What does Approved mean?
- What does Purchased mean?
- What does Received mean?
- Pending: The order is pending approval.
- Order Canceled: This means the requester or the vendor canceled the item order or the funds to purchase were not available (card issues etc)
- Needs Attention: This message usually means something in the order form has not been filled in, it could be an account code or a custom field. Other times it will relate to the order being canceled for the reasons mentioned above.
- Approved: The order has been approved and is ready to be purchased (If the order was made via PunchOut, the order would automatically be purchased after approval)
- Purchased: The order has been purchased from the vendor.
- Received: The order has been received by the intended recipient.