- Setting up custom fields for Spending card
The following article outlines how to create Spending card custom fields. These custom fields will appear in My Transactions, Reconcile Transactions and CSV exports.
- On the left-hand navigation bar select Settings
- Select Customize Spending cards under Customizations
- Select + New Custom Field
- Enter a Fields Name and select the Required field if the custom field is required
- Select a Field Type from the drop-down and select Save Custom Field
Congratulations! You've created a custom field for Spending card.
- Learn more about Spending card
- We recommend only using alphanumeric characters and special characters (not including emojis) in custom fields.
- Advanced Approval Routing Triggers do not apply to Spending card custom fields.
- A maximum of ten custom fields can be created