- Understanding the staging process PO
In order to be able to sync Purchase Orders from Procurify to QuickBooks Desktop, the Purchase Order you wish to sync must be staged. Archiving, on the other hand, prevents the data from being synced to QuickBooks Desktop. Here are the step by step instructions for Staging a Purchase Order:
1. First, you can make sure that the Purchase Order you want to sync is staged. You can check by going to Settings → Integrations → Quickbooks → Purchase Orders → Exportable.
2. Make sure that the box on the left is checked and click the STAGE button on the right to make it ready to be synced to QuickBooks.
- OPTIONAL: If there are any purchase orders from Procurify that you do NOT want to sync, you can click on ARCHIVE instead so that the data does NOT transfer over to QuickBooks.
- Once the Purchase Order is staged and confirmed, you are ready for the Purchase Order sync!
- QuickBooks Desktop Integration Overview