- Understanding the staging process
In order to be able to sync POs from Procurify to QuickBooks Desktop, the PO you wish to sync must be staged. Archiving, on the other hand, prevents the data from being synced to QuickBooks Desktop. Here are the step by step instructions for Staging a PO:
1. First, you can make sure that the PO you want to sync is staged. You can check by going to Settings -> Integrations → Quickbooks → Purchase Orders → Exportable.
2. Make sure that the box on the left is checked and click the STAGE button on the right to make it ready to be synced to QuickBooks.
- OPTIONAL: If there are any purchase orders from Procurify that you do NOT want to sync, you can click on ARCHIVE instead so that the data does NOT transfer over to QB.
- Once the PO is staged and confirmed, you are ready for the PO sync!
- QuickBooks Desktop Integration Overview