- How to request funds for others
- How do I request funds on behalf of another user
- What is the spending card request feature?
What is the spending card request feature?
The following article outlines the improved spending card funds process, which is available for our spending card customers. This feature allows you to request spending card funds on behalf of someone else and was built to make distributing funds to your team easier.
How does it work?
- Submit a request for funds by selecting the +Request button at the top of the screen
- Select the Virtual card or Physical card fund.
- Select the drop-down the Cardholder and select the user to receive the card/funds.
- Finish filling out the details of the Request and select Submit
- Tap the Card button at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the Request button
- Tap the Recipient drop-down and select the name of the user you wish to request funds for
- Enter the dollar amount, fund name, and additional details, and tap Next
- Finish entering the additional details and tap Submit
How do I enable this feature?
It's automatically enabled for all accounts that have the spending card feature.