- Creating an Approval Routing for Spending Card
In this article, we refer to “Location” and “Department”. Your domain may have different labels due to custom organizational categories. Learn more here.
You must be a Superuser or have custom access to manage approval routing to complete the following steps.
- Navigate to Settings → Manage Approval Routing
- Click + Create a new group
- Enter a Group name and click Next
- Under the Request type field select Request for Fund
- If the Request type is set to Any, the Approval Routing will include spending card requests.
- Click Select Department and type/select the appropriate departments
- Click Create Group
- Click + Add approver and enter an Approver, threshold (optional) and level
- Input the Approver's details and click ADD to save the Approver.
Voila! You've created an Approval Group for Spending card requests.