- Invalid Custom Form
The wrong NetSuite Purchase Order form is being used to sync data.
An ID of the correct Purchase Order form must be provided to a Procurify representative. Here are the steps to access the ID.
1. Ensure your preferences are set up correctly. Hover over the home icon and select Set Preferences.
2. Locat the checkbox SHOW INTERNAL IDS and ensure the checkbox is checked. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select Save.
3. Hover over the Customization tab at the top of the screen, go to Forms and Transaction Forms.
4. Scroll down to the Purchase Order section and select Edit or Customized to view the ID.
4. A new page will open with the ID information.