- The following article explains what happens when an email bounces back from the AP Automation inbox.
The sender will receive one of the following messages:
- Email fails to parse
- Email contains no attachment files
- Email contains no supported attachment files
- Attachment fails to parse
Accepted File Types:
- Only PDF, JP(E)G, PNG files
- Limit of 25MB per file
- Limit of 10 attachments per email
- Only email attachments will be accepted, not in-line images
- The email provider to notify the sender when they try to send to a non-existent email address.
- What is AP Automation?