- Step by step guide on assigning Granular Permissions
The following article outlines how to assign Granular Permissions to users, this feature is available to all Procurify customers. Granular permissions provide users with the option to restrict and provide access to nearly all of Procurify. With granular permissions enabled, you can create a custom view for each user from Request to Receive, including a custom settings page. If you don't see this feature, please contact your Procurify representative.
- Navigate to Settings → Manage users
- Select the users you want to apply the permission to
- Click Roles & Permissions
- Click General → to view the current user's permissions and manage access to Locations and Departments
- Select the Location or Department buttons. A pop window will appear, select the appropriate settings, and select Assign selected locations.
- Click on Settings to view more Location and Department permissions you can edit.
6. Select the Edit permissions
7. Select the arrow icon to expand and view more permissions.
8. Select the applicable permission settings by selecting the checkbox beside the permission settings.
9. Select the Settings tab to view more permission settings.
10. Select Apply when you're ready to save the changes.