- The following article outlines how to set up a bill payment account.
- How to set up stripe treasury financial account
To make a bill payment, the user must set up their Financial Account. This account is powered by Stripe Treasury and acts as a checking bank account.
- Business Legal Name
- Tax ID/EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- Business Phone Number
Account Opener Information (Yourself and/or Company Owner)
- Legal Name
- Job Title
- Personal Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Last 4 Digits of SSN
- Business Address
- Image of ID Document (Passport/Driver Licence/ ID Card)
- Account Holder Name
- Account Number
- Routing Number
- Billing Address
- On the left-hand navigation bar, select the Settings tab.
- Under the Finance section, select Manage financial account. This will only be visible in your Procurify account when the bill payment feature has been enabled in your account.
- The following page will include a description of the information required for setup. Ensure that you have all the information required before continuing. Select the Get Started button.
- A pop-up window will appear requiring a business address. Confirm that the headquarters address is correct, and select Continue.
- Select Verify identity.
- Enter your phone number or email, and you'll receive a verification code. Select Continue.
- Verify the account using the code sent to you.
- On the following page, enter your employer identification number, business phone number, and product description. Select Continue.
- On the next screen, enter your details as the business representative, including name, email, Job title, date of birth, home address, phone number, and social security number. If you own 25% or more of the company, check the box and select Continue. If you do not own more than 25% of the company, the next page will ask you to enter the business owner's information.
- Accept the Terms of Services, Services Agreement, and Treasure Agreement. There are links to read Stripe's Terms of Service.
- Finally, confirm the details on the following page. If the information looks accurate, click Submit.