- The following article outlines how to set up a Bill Pay account.
To make a bill payment using Bill Pay, the user will need to set up their Financial Account. This account is powered by Stripe Treasury and acts as a checking bank account - funds are required before payment can be made.
- Business Legal Name
- Tax ID/EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- Business Phone Number
Account Opener Information (Yourself and/or Company Owner)
- Legal Name
- Job Title
- Personal Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Last 4 Digits of SSN
- Business Address
- Image of ID Document (Passport/Driver Licence/ ID Card)
- Account Holder Name
- Account Number
- Routing Number
- Billing Address
- On the left-hand navigation bar, select the SETTINGS tab.
- Under the Finance, section select Manage financial account. This will only be visible in your Procurify account when the Bill Pay feature has been enabled in your account.
- The following page will include a description of the information required for setup. Ensure that you have all the information required before continuing.
- A pop-up window will appear requiring a business address. Select the Term's of Services, Services Agreement and Treasure Agreement links to read Stripe's terms of service.
- Enter your business address, and select Continue.
- You will be redirected back to Stripe's setup page, in which a mobile number and email address are required.
- Enter the business information that Stripe asks for
- Verification time depends on each application. While some are instantly verified, in some cases it may take a few business days to complete this step. You will receive an email in case more information is required, but you can always return to the setup and check the status.
If you chose manual bank verification in step #4, check your banking account statement in the next 1-2 business days, and look for two deposits from Procurify. Once you locate them, return to the setup process, select ENTER MICRO-DEPOSITS, enter the dollar amounts from your statement and select VERIFY.
- The following feature is in beta.