- Is it possible to export attachments from Procurify
Yes, it is possible to download attachments directly from the RFO.
- The Requester can open the fully approved RFO, select the file icon and select download.
- Approvers with access to the RFO can select the file icon and select download.
- Purchasers can view and download attachments at the RFO level. The Purchaser can click the RFO button in the PO to view the RFO. The user can locate and select the attachment file icon and select download.
It is not possible to export attachments in bulk at this time. If you would like to see this feature, our Product team would love to hear from you. Submit your feedback by completing the following steps:
- Scroll to the top of the webpage and select Contact Us at the top right-hand side of the screen
- From the dropdown, Please choose your issue below, select Feature Request/Feedback
- Fill in the required fields with as much detail as possible for the Product Team