- Is it possible to prevent an account code from syncing from NetSuite
- Within NetSuite, hover over the Lists tab → Accounting and select Accounts.
- Locate the Account Code you would like to prevent from syncing and select Edit.
- Uncheck the box SYNC TO PROCURIFY and select SAVE.
- Check your Procurify Chart of Accounts, if the account has already synced, simply removing it from the sync would not delete it from Procurify. This action should be performed in addition to unchecking SYNC TO PROCURIFY.