- Importing Expenses into QuickBooks for Canadian and other customers
5. The next step is to export from the settings page the bills and upload this CSV file to SaasAnt. Let's take a closer look. Here is the export page in Procurify, found under Settings. SETTINGS → Export Data
6. Locate the Bills section on the exports page. Note that the link beside it views previous export stores what you previously exported for easy and fast access. Click the PREPARE CSV button, next to Bills.
7. The following popup will appear. We recommend you create a custom export format type for your convenience, using the option highlighted in the image below.
8. Once exported, the data can be if required, massaged in Excel to tailor it for your upload to SaasAnt. For detailed instructions on how to import the data into QuickBooks Online using SaasAnt, click here.