- Importing Expenses into QuickBooks for Canadian and other customers
1. Export from the settings page the bills and upload this CSV file to SaasAnt. Let's take a closer look. Here is the export page in Procurify, found under Settings. Settings → Export Data
2. Locate the Expense Report History section on the exports page and click the Prepare CSV button. Note that the left link provides previous exports for easy access.
3. A popup window will appear. We recommend you create a custom export format type for your convenience.
3. Once exported, the data can be if required, massaged in Excel to tailor it for your upload to SaasAnt. For detailed instructions on how to import the data into QuickBooks Online using SaasAnt, click here.