- What is a promise date?
- What is a required by date?
- What is a PO date?
There are three dates fields in Procurify:
- PO date = date the PO was created
- Promise date = date the vendor will deliver
- Required by date (RFO) = the date the requester needs the item by
The promise date defaults to the current date, but the purchaser should change it to what they know is true.
- The Purchaser can change the Promise date and it does not have to be matching the PO date.
- Customers who have Automatic Purchase Orders enabled on their domain will notice that the Promise Date will default to the PO creation date. Select Revise PO to update the Promise date field.