- Enabling Test mode
- Put Amazon account into Test mode
On your Amazon Business account, hover over your account name near the top right of the page.
- Select Business Settings from the drop-down Menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the Business Settings page and Select System Integrations
- Select the yellow button Switch to Test mode shown on the right-hand side
- With this option selected, your Amazon Account will be in test mode.
To disable test mode, please see the article How to disable test mode on Amazon PunchOut.
- Only the Account Admin for the Amazon Business Account can make this change.
- Amazon PunchOut integration Overview