- The following article outlines closing Spending Card funds in Procurify
The following article outlines how cardholders can close Spending Card funds in Procurify. Funds cannot be closed until all of the transactions are posted. Closing funds are necessary to ensure that any remaining unused funds are allocated back to the main account balance for further spending.
- In the mobile app, click on the Spending Card image located on the homepage.
- Select the Active fund.
- Select Close Fund.
- Select Yes, I'm done to confirm the change.
- Click on the Spending Card tab.
- Click My Card.
- Click on the open fund.
- Click close fund.
Success! You've closed the fund.
- The user whose funds have been closed will receive an email notification.
- This feature is currently in beta and is only available to customers that have a US bank account.
- Funds cannot be closed until all of the transactions are posted.