The following article outlines how admins can close Spending Card funds in Procurify. Please note that cards cannot be closed until all of the transactions are posted. Closing funds are necessary to ensure that any remaining unused funds are allocated back to the main account balance for further spending.
- On the left-hand black navigation bar, select the Spending Card tab.
- Select Card Management.
- Select a card from the Active list.
- Select the menu button on the right-hand side and the Close fund button.
- The user whose funds have been closed will receive an email notification.
- This feature is currently in beta and is only available to customers that have a US bank account.