- What is the Password Policy for Procurify?
- The minimum length is 8 characters
- No complexity requirements beyond the length
- Passwords never expire
- An IP address will be blocked after 10 failed attempts
- There is no password history
- Procurify does not force users to change their initial password
Please note that there is currently no multi-factor authentication (MFA). If you wish to use MFA then please see the following Article on Single Sign-on - FAQ: Single Sign-on (SSO) Azure, Google and Okta