- Setting up Amazon PunchOut
- Step by step instruction on how a user sets up PunchOut
- How do I set up Amazon?
- Connecting Amazon to Procurify
- Set up process for Amazon
There are a few steps you must complete before using Amazon PunchOut:
- Setting up an Amazon Business Account
- Setting up groups within Amazon Business
- Setting up groups within Procurify
- Disabling test mode on Amazon PunchOut
- Setting up an Individual Amazon User Account
Once you've completed these steps, you'll be able to use Amazon PunchOut to create orders within Procurify.
- Amazon PunchOut integration overview
- Once Amazon Punchout is set up, it is recommended that you test the integration; you can put your Amazon business account into testing mode by following these steps.