If you were issued a virtual spending card, you are able to reveal the entire number using the Procurify Mobile app. This functionality is not available for physical cards.
- Ensure that you're on the homepage of the Procurify Mobile app and tap the card icon in the upper right corner.
- tap the Show card details button.
- If this is your first time unmasking the card details, the app will ask you to set up an additional layer of security:
- If the mobile device supports biometric login (such as fingerprints or face patterns), you will be asked to grant permissions to the app to proceed.
- If the mobile device doesn't have biometric login but has an active PIN or password, you will be asked to enter it in order to proceed.
- If your mobile device doesn't have any active security measures in place, you will be asked to set up a new PIN code for the Procurify Mobile app by entering a number combination twice.
- After the successful authentication, the unredacted card information will be shown. You can tap on any number on the card to copy it
- Note: If you forget your Procurify Mobile app PIN, you can reset it by choosing the Forgot pin option from the PIN entry screen and signing into your Procurify account.