- how to add new users to Amazon Punchout groups in Procurify
- adding users to Procurify punchout groups
Head into SETTINGS
- Click Integrations under the Tools category
- To the right of the Amazon, option select the VIEW button
- Beside Amazon Punchout Group click [...]
- Select Edit Group
- Select the blue EDIT option to view users
- Type in the user's name you wish to have Amazon Punchout Access.
- Click the checkbox beside the user's name to add them.
- Select Save near the bottom right
- Click the SAVE CHANGES button
- View Setting up groups within Amazon PunchOut & Procurify for more Amazon Punchout Group configuration information.
- Please see Amazon PunchOut Integration Overview for all Amazon set-up information
- Only users with Settings/Tools access can make changes in this section
- Ensure groups are set up on Amazon as well as Procurify