- Contact integrations team to enable and CX solutions to configure
- (Customer wanting inventory should use ExtendApps and not Codat master data below)
SEO: Syncing billing data to NetSuite? How do I sync Bills to NetSuite? Can I sync bills from procurify to NetSuite? How to Set Up Bill Sync
The following article is about our NetSuite Bill Sync. For more, see NetSuite Integration Overview.
What is the NetSuite Bill Sync
The NetSuite Request to AP Integration enables you to sync Bills from Procurify to NetSuite. It also includes a Master Data Sync, where you can sync Vendors and Account Codes from NetSuite to Procurify.
What are the benefits?
This integration allows you to
- maintain your NetSuite data as your true source of information for Vendors and Account Codes
- sync your bills from Procurify to NetSuite, allowing you to complete a Request to Bill process all within Procurify
Steps to set up integration:
- Navigate to Settings → Integrations
- Click Set Up under NetSuite Request to AP
- Follow the in-app steps for entering:
- your account ID
- client ID and password
- token ID and secret
- For more details, see How to set up NetSuite credentials to sync bills from Procurify
- Click Connect to NetSuite
To choose your custom and advanced custom field mapping, click the Edit button in the respective sections.
Important: If you would like to include inventory catalog items and inventory updates in your integration, please reach out to a Procurify Representative instead of proceeding below as a different set-up will be required.
Steps to set up Vendor List and Account Code sync:
- Click Set Up under the Sync Master Data section on the left.
- Follow the wizard which will guide you through:
- Installing the NetSuite Bundle
- Installing SuiteCloud
- Confirming the link setup
- Allowing a connection between AppLink and Procurify and confirming the NetSuite Company to connect.
- You will now have two tabs available on the Procurify NetSuite Integration page:
- On both the Vendor and Chart of Accounts tabs, toggle Start Scheduled Sync to ON
- All new vendors will be created/synced as Preferred Vendors
- All account codes created/synced via this method will require manual linking to departments. For how to link account codes to departments, see:
Field mapping to NetSuite amortization schedules and periods is not
currently possible through our NetSuite Bill integration.
- How to create a URL field in a NetSuite Bill that links to the Procurify Bill
- Considerations for NetSuite Bill Sync Integration
- Can I sync both Purchase Orders and Bills to NetSuite?