- Closing a Procurify Pay card once done
- Tracking your spend
The following article outlines how to allocate funds once a purchase is made using a Procurify Pay card. This feature is currently in beta and is only available to select customers (that have a US bank account).
- Tap the Procurify Pay tab located at the bottom of the screen. The icon is in the shape of a card.
- The following screen will display the latest transactions made- which will appear at the top of the screen. Tap the transaction you'd like to allocate funds for.
- Allocate it to the previously approved fund request by tapping the appropriate request.
- Tap the Camera icon to attach a receipt.
- Add notes and tap the Save button.
Success! The transaction is now assigned to your request.
- If you have funds leftover funds select the Close Fund button at the bottom of the screen. If you have to request more funds to complete the transaction, select the Top-Up button.
- Procurify Pay is in beta and available to all US customers with a US bank account
- The Procurify Pay card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.