- freezing funds
The following article outlines how to freeze your funds in case you've misplaced or lost your card. This feature is currently in beta and is only available to US customers (that have a US bank account).
- Open your Procurify phone app and tap the lock icon located at the upper right of the screen visible on the credit card image. The word Frozen will appear over the credit card image. Funds are instantly frozen.
- In order to unlock the card tap the Lock icon again.
- Once the card is locked, you will be unable to request further funds.
- Procurify Pay is in beta and available to all US customers with a US bank account
- The Procurify Pay card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.