- Giving Procurify Pay permission
- Providing Spending Card access
The following article outlines how to request funds for your Spending Card. This feature is currently in beta and is only available to select customers (that have a US bank account).
Note: When you issue a Spend Card for a new user, the user will automatically be assigned the Spend Card module on their mobile app and on their User Detail page. If the permission gets removed (due to changes in user permissions), follow the steps below to add the permissions back to the user.
- Select SETTINGS
- Select Manage Users
- Find the user and select the User Details
- Go to Permissions
- Click on Edit Permissions
- In the Permissions modal, assign Request for Fund under the Request tab
- Select Save
Success! The user will now have access to Request for Funds in their mobile app.
- Spending Card is in beta and available to all US customers with a US bank account
- The Spending Card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.