- Spending card access
The following article outlines how to request funds for your spending card. This feature is only available to customers that have a US bank account.
Note: When you issue a Spend Card for a new user, the user will automatically be assigned the Spend Card module on their mobile app and User Detail page. If the permission gets removed (due to changes in user permissions), follow the steps below to add the permissions back to the user.
- On the left-hand navigation bar, select Settings
- Select Manage Users
- Find the user and select Roles & Permissions
- Click on Edit Permissions
- In the Permissions modal, assign Request for Fund under the Request tab
- Select Save
Success! The user will now access Request for Funds in their mobile app.
- This feature is only available to customers that have a US bank account.
- Why can I not issue a virtual spending card to a user?
- The spending card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.