- Learn about Procurify spending cards
- What is this new spending card feature
- Does it cost money?
Contact a Procurify representative if you're considering setting up spending card to ensure you have the feature enabled. This feature is only available to customers that have a US bank account. To fully set up spending cards, you'll need to follow the steps listed below, which include connecting your spending card to your bank account, setting up your approval routing, and adding funds to your account.
Setting up your spending card account (for administrators)
The following articles outline step-by-step how to set up spending card for your organization.
- How to connect spending card with my bank account
- How to add funds to my spending card account
- How to set up an Approval Routing for spending card requests
- How to give a user permission to spending card
How to set up spending card for cardholders
The following articles outline step-by-step how to set up spending card for an individual user.
- How to order a spending card
- How to activate a spending card
- How to request spending card funds and top-up funds
- How to allocate funds to a fund request
The spending card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.