- Learn about Procurify spending cards
- What is this new spending card feature
- Does it cost money?
Setting up spending cards for cardholders
- How to request spending card funds and top-up funds
- How to activate a physical spending card
- How to change the active fund on a physical spending card
Setting up your spending card account (for administrators)
- How to connect spending card with my bank account
- How to add funds to my spending card account
- How to set up an Approval Routing for spending card requests
- How to give a user permission to spending card
- How to order a spending card
Contact a Procurify representative if you're considering setting up spending cards to ensure you have the feature enabled.
- How to approve spending card funds
- How to deactivate a spending card
- How to lock and unlock spending cards
- How to reconcile transactions
- This feature is only available to customers with a US bank account.
- Spending cards are Visa commercial credit cards issued by FDIC Member Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (FDIC).