- Learn about Procurify Pay cards
- What is this new Procurify Pay feature
- Does it cost money?
Contact a Procurify representative if you're considering setting up Procurify Pay, to ensure you have the feature enabled. This feature is currently in beta and is only available to US customers (that have a US bank account).
Connecting your Procurify Pay Account
The following articles outline step-by-step how to set up Procurify Pay for your organization.
- How to connect Procurify Pay with my bank account
- How to add funds to my Procurify Pay account
- How to give a user permission to Procurify Pay
- How to order a Procurify Pay Card
How to set up Procurify Pay for a User
The following articles outline step-by-step how to set up Procurify Pay for an individual user.
- How to activate a Procurify Pay card
- How to request Procurify Pay card funds and top-up funds
- How to allocate funds to a fund request
The Procurify Pay card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.