- Approving a Procurify Pay request for funds
- Approving Spending Card funds for requesters
The following article outlines how to Approve Spending Card funds. This feature is currently in beta and is only available to select customers (that have a US bank account).
- Select the Approval tab on the left-hand navigation bar and select FUND
- Locate and select the Request for funds
- Review the request, and select Approve if you wish to Approve the Request
- Spending Card is in beta and available to all US customers with a US bank account.
- The Spending Card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.