- Approving spending card funds for requesters
The following article outlines how to Approve spending card funds. This feature is only available to customers with a U.S. bank account.
- Select the Approve tab on the left-hand navigation bar and select Spending Card
- Locate and select the Request for funds
- Review the request, and select Approve if you wish to Approve the Request
- Tap the Approve button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Spending Card.
- Tap the fund you wish to approve.
- Review the details of the request and select Approve or Deny at the bottom of the screen.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm the action.
- This feature is only available to customers that have a US bank account.
- The spending card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.