- Approving a Procurify Pay request for funds
The following article outlines how to Approve Procurify Pay funds. This feature is currently in beta and is only available to select customers (that have a US bank account).
- Select the Approval tab on the left-hand navigation bar and select FUND
- Locate and select the Request for funds
- Review the request, and select Approve if you wish to Approve the Request
- Procurify Pay is in beta and available to all US customers with a US bank account.
- The Procurify Pay card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.