- Assigning Approval Role
- Assigning Approval Permission with Location and Department
The following article outlines how to Assign the Approval Role to a user. Before a user can be assigned to an Approval Routing Group, they must first be assigned the Approval Role and permission to Approve for the appropriate Location/Department.
Select SETTINGS on the left-hand navigation bar
- Select Manage Users
- Locate the user in question, and click their name
- Select the Roles & Permissions tab at the top of the screen
- Select EDIT PERMISSIONS
- Select the checkbox next to Approve
- Select APPLY
You've assigned the Approval Role!
- Next, review the article How to add a user to an Approval Routing Group