- SwagSys is middleware for integration between Procurify and Sage if needed. Client needs to work directly with Swagman for quote, scope of work, and timeline estimate.
- Connecting Sage and Procurify
- Does Sage integrate with Procurify?
Please note that Procurify will not set up the flat file and middleware with Sage on your behalf. If you're interested in connecting Sage and Procurify, please reach out to your Procurify Representative and we will be happy to discuss your options.
The following Sage products can be connected to Procurify with the assistance of the Sage specialist:
- Sage 50 (US, Canada and UK versions)
- Most versions of Sage 300 ERP (excluding CRE/Timberline)
- With a flat-file CSV export, it is possible to import Procurify data into Sage Intacct, Sage X3, Sage 500, and Sage 100. Click here to learn more.
- Procurify doesn't connect with any version of Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate.
- An API connection to these applications may also be available. Contact us to learn more.