- Connecting Sage and Procurify
- Does Sage integrate with Procurify?
Procurify does not directly integrate with Sage, however, if this is a requirement for your business, it is possible to set up a flat file with middleware and assistance from an external consultant Sage specialist. Please note that Procurify will not set up the flat file and middleware with Sage on your behalf. If you're interested in connecting Sage and Procurify, please reach out to your Procurify Representative and they will put you in touch with a Sage specialist.
With the assistance of the Sage specialist, it may be possible to connect the following Sage programs with Procurify:
- Sage 50 (US, Canada and UK versions)
- All versions of Sage 300 ERP
- With a flat-file CSV export, it is possible to import Procurify data into Sage Intacct, Sage X3, Sage 500, and Sage 100. Click here to learn more.
- Procurify doesn't connect with any version of Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate.
- An API connection to these applications may also be available, contact us to learn more.