- Deactivating a Pay Card
- Card Management
The following article outlines how to deactivate the Spending Card in case a card is lost or a team member is no longer with the company. This feature is currently in beta and is only available to select customers (that have a US bank account).
- Select PAY from the left-hand navigation bar
- Select CARD MANAGEMENT
- Under the ACTIVE tab search for and click the name of the cardholder
- Select the [...] button in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Select DEACTIVATE CARD
- A warning pop-up window will appear. Select CONFIRM
- Spending Card is in beta and available to all US customers with a US bank account
- To reactivate the card, select [...] and click ACTIVATE
- The Spending Card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.