1. If a new Vendor or Account Code is added in Procurify, will the sync create them as new entries in Bill.com?
New Vendor and Account Codes nonexistent in Bill.com will cause an error so there has to be an exact alignment
2. What happens if I don’t input an invoice number on the Procurify Bill?
Bill.com will give you an error that the invoice # required field is missing
3. What happens if the Bill has been split allocated in Procurify?
Make sure the mapping is with Procurify’s ‘allocated cost’ field to bill line item amount as opposed to using Procurify’s ‘line cost’ which will recognize the total Bill amount for each line
4. How does the mapping handle import of sub-Account Codes?
Both parent and sub-Account Codes can be mapped over automatically
5. Why can’t I map my fields to classes in Bill.com?
This may be because Bill.com doesn’t currently support classes for QuickBooks Desktop and Xero
6. Why is the account code erroring out when I map it to the Bill line item account number?
The trick here is to map it to the account name if you only have one account code column in CSV. If you want to map to the account number, it is also required that you map over another field to the account name
7. What happens if I import the same Bill (same invoice number)?
The newly imported Bill will override/update the information of the previously imported Bill
8. Will the invoice sync to Bill.com?
Please note that the physical copy of the invoice added in the Procurify AP module (Create a Bill) will not move over to Bill.com.